Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ignored

Ignored in the light of day. Not noticed in the night. I do not cast a shadow. I am a shadow.I don’t live I just exist. There’s no room in this world of light for someone so darkI lurk in the shadows, trying to erase my horrible past. I exist, only to die as the rest of us do. What is the point of it all? I feel sorry for those who try to make their life decent, because all their hard work they put into it, all of the effort, is washed away and forgotten in a mere second, as their life ends and they plummet into a darkness they can never escape.Whether you choose to admit it or not there is darkness in all of us, some deny it, some fear it and some embrace it.The dead get off easy, it's the ones they leave behind that have to deal with all the pain.During the day, the 9 –5 people they live differently they don’t see the ones lost in the night or the things that pray on them and if I join them I may stop seeing too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home