Wednesday, September 21, 2005

laying here in your arms makes me quiver
you show me love when i push you away
you say you love me even when i act hateful
i love you with all my heart its just i am so afraid of being loved
i am afraid of love everytime i let someone in my dark depressing world
and allow them to brighten it i lose them then my world gets darker than before i dont want to suffer anymore no one knows how much anger, hate and pain is in my heart everyday i get closer to the edge but it is you that keeps me going i am not going to lie to you i dont want to live very bad i could careless if i died it would take me out of this god forsaken world i dont even remember being happy before you
baby you mean so much to me i just dont know how to show it but with time i will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home